Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best New Years Resolution Ever

New Years is a time when people seem to feel the need to make resolutions about what they will do in the future. A lot of the time people fail to keep those resolutions... most likely because they made them for the wrong reason.

I used to make New Years Resolutions and I ALWAYS failed to keep them.

Then, on New Years Eve of 1980 I made the BEST New Years resolution ever.

I HAVE NEVER BROKEN IT IN 31 YEARS!

YOU can do it too!

It's very simple. This is all you have to do:

"I Resolve to never again make any New Years Resolutions"

It will be the easiest New Years promise to keep that you'll ever make

Because it will be the LAST one you ever make.

Have a safe & happy 2011 folks

(and you're welcome)

No comments:

Post a Comment